Monday, April 7, 2008

"I'm Bored"

Lindsay had a fun going away karaoke party, right guys? Geoff and Dan sang their hearts out, while Lucia, Ben and I went on a four-hour liquor run in the rain. I think Megan was probably doing drugs somewhere in Queens. That girl is always trippin.' Am I right? Anyways, Lucia and I watched Lindsay perform Garth Brooks' "I Got Friends in Low Places."
Lucia wrapped it up perfectly in an email to Lindsay:

it's your going away karaoke party. 50 (maybe more) people are all crammed into a private karaoke room that can only be described as a cross between soviet russia and a butthole. you stand up to sing a song in front of all your co-workers who have all gathered to celebrate you and in the middle of the song you say into the microphone, 'i'm bored.'



No comments: