Monday, April 28, 2008

Indecision2008 Post...NOT!

Here is a post I wrote (Tilly & Megan & P Downs helped) that will be an 11th foor jokes exclusive! (aka it was rejected by the upstairs...)

*****

Whoa, did you hear? Craig Kilborn convinced Hillary and Barack's bookers that he was still on the Daily Show and scheduled them to tape an interview "via satellite" from his apartment in Jersey City at the same time! When they arrived he locked them in with nothing but a fifth of Jack and wouldn't let them leave until they all got hammered together! Right before he asked them five questions he accidentally pocket called me! What luck!

I transcribed what I heard for your pleasure.

Craig Kilborn: You were a wife...now you want to be President. What would you do after that?
Hillary Clinton: I want to invent a new ice cream brand that is basically different candy bars mixed into ice creams - but like, candy bars that aren't already in ice creams, like Take 5 bars or red velvet cupcakes mixed into French vanilla ice cream.

CK: What's Bill like? What's Bill like?
HC: Bill Clinton's like...an owl! How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop...one, two, crunch! Three! I love that dude.

CK: Does Chelsea still enjoy ballet?
HC: I don't know...let's check her tumblr.

CK: What's your favorite meal?
HC: Nectarines. No! Cinnamon rolls! Cinnamon rolls.

CK: You gonna win this thing?
HC: (Deep sigh)..... Did you ever see Ben Stiller in the movie Heavyweights? He went on to make millions of dollars. I am Mohammad Ali!

Craig Kilborn: Barack - what would you like me to ask you?
Barack Obama: Yo Craig - you ever carried three babies at one time before? It's hard - it's hard because, you gotta cradle all their necks - but you've only got two hands. Not sure...not sure why I just thought about that...

CK: Well, what's...your favorite movie?
BO: To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar. Well, actually anything with Alfred Molina. Wait, wait -- Singles. Final answer. (Hillary giggles)
HC: Barack, you are funny.

CK: Do you know how to change a tire?
BO: (Silence)
CK: Get it? Change...
BO: Really man?
CK: I'm...sorry...somebody else wrote that...I think...

CK: Does Michelle cook, you know, cook good?
BO: (Mocking voice) Does Michelle cook good? Do you think Conan's prettier than me? Do you like my Ikea couch? (Laughs heartily) Hillary, are you hearing this?

CK: I'll...I'll vote for you.
BO: That's not a question, man! Craig! Wake up! Wake the f**k up! What's your Mom's phone number?
CK: Why...
BO: You know why!

No comments: